Mexican Mac and Cheese
This fun twist on mac and cheese is so easy to make, flavorful and perfectly cheesy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 14.75 oz can cream-style corn
- 1 11 oz can Mexicorn (corn with red peppers and green peppers)
- 1/2 stick butter cubed
- 1 c cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 c dry macaroni
- 1 1 oz packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 c water
- sour cream, tomatoes, salsa and avocado optional
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1 1/2 - 2 qt baking dish.
In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Remove from the heat and drain any excess fat.
In the prepared baking dish, add the beef and all the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
Bake for 30 minutes; stir well. Bake an additional 20 minutes. Stir and serve.
Garnish with sour cream, tomatoes, salsa and avocado, if desired.