Monster Cookie Pie
Monster Cookie Pie is dense, chewy and full of peanut butter, oats and chocolate. Top with ice cream or a dollop of whipped topping for the ultimate treat!!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust*
- 2 eggs
- ½ c sugar
- ½ c packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 c peanut butter
- ¼ c flour
- ½ c quick oats (not cooked)
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ c mini M&M's (baking bits)
- additional M&M's and whipped cream if desired
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Unroll pie crust into pan.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk the eggs until frothy.
Add the sugar and brown sugar and whisk until smooth.
Stir in the butter and peanut butter.
Stir in the flour, oats, chocolate chips and M&M's then pour into pie crust.
Sprinkle with additional M&M's and bake for 50-55 min.
Let cool then slice and serve with whipped cream.