Chicken Nugget Casserole
Chicken Nugget Casserole combines two kid-favorite meals into one! With pasta and red sauce on the bottom and a layer of chicken nuggets on top, it's sure to be a hit!
- 8 oz dry cellentani pasta or other similar size pasta (bowtie, penne, rotini, etc)
- One 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/4 c + 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 CHEF’S CRAFT® Gourmet Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks
Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a square pan (8x8" or 9x9") with cooking spray.
Cook the pasta to al dente, according to package instructions; drain and pour into a large bowl.
To the pasta, add the jar of marinara sauce and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese; stir until combined and pour into prepared pan.
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella over the pasta.
Arrange the chicken nuggets over the cheese and sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken nuggets are golden brown and the outer edges of the casserole are bubbly.