This festive Christmas Cocktail has the perfect balance of aromatic ginger and fruit flavor and is topped with a splash of soda for a little bit of fizz!Jump to Recipe
When it comes to a Christmas get-togethers, great drinks are just as important as delicious food. And this Christmas Cocktail definitely rivals some spiked Pineapple Slush when it comes to my favorites! It's beautiful, festive, flavorful and just a tad bit fizzy!
- Ginger syrup (should be available at most liquor stores) OR Water, Sugar and coarsely chopped fresh peeled Ginger
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice - Be sure to get the 100% cranberry juice to maximize on flavor!
- Vodka - It certainly doesn't have to be the most expensive vodka, but a good drink starts with good booze! 🙂
- Grenadine - This is optional, but I love the color it adds!
- Fresh Cranberries and Orange Slices - for a super festive garnish!
- Club Soda
How to Make Christmas Cocktail
One thing I love about this cocktail is that you can mix it up ahead of time. And getting some stuff done ahead of time means more enjoyment during the party and less work! #WinWin
To make this Christmas Cocktail, you'll stir together ginger syrup, orange juice, cranberry juice and vodka. Then, if you'd like a little extra color, a slash of grenadine can be added. Lastly, add the garnishes and refrigerate until cold.
When ready to serve, pour into glasses, top with some club soda, give it a stir and enjoy!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
Made this on Christmas Eve to drink on Christmas Day and it was delicious! We made our own ginger simple syrup and it gave this tart drink just the right amount of sweetness. 😍🎄
Yay!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it....it didn't last long at our Christmas get together either! 🙂