There's nothing quite like a glass of Frozen Strawberry Lemonade on a hot summer day! With just two ingredients, it's quick, easy and oh so refreshing!!Jump to Recipe
This post is sponsored by AE Dairy,
but all opinions and text are my own!
The only thing better than a cold glass of lemonade on a hot day?? FROZEN lemonade! With AE Dairy's perfectly sweet and tangy lemonades, it's easy to whip up a blended drink that's full of flavor. This frozen strawberry lemonade recipe is a drink the whole family will enjoy!
When it comes to frozen drinks, so many use ice cubes to "freeze" the mixture. In this recipe, we're skipping the ice and using frozen naturally sweet strawberries!!! It keeps the drink cold without watering it down. Let's get started!
Ingredients Needed (amounts in recipe card below)
- Strawberry Lemonade - AE Dairy makes the BEST!! Just be sure to give the carton a shake before pouring into the blender. If you can't find AE Dairy's lemonade, you can mix up some lemonade concentrate or make homemade lemonade (or homemade strawberry lemonade).
- Frozen Strawberries - You can use whole or sliced strawberries for this.
How to make Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
I use my blender to make this frozen drink, but a food processor works great, too!
Simply add both ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. If it's too thick, simply add another splash of lemonade! And if you'd like it more thick, add more frozen fruit or ice cubes.
How to serve the slushy drink
You'll want to serve this right away before it melts too much! Here's a few ideas to "fancy" it up!
- Add a lemon wedge to the rim of the glass
- Add fresh strawberries to the rim of the glass
- Use fun straws that match the occasion
- Add a little umbrella pick for a beachy vibe
- Tropical - Use a combination of frozen peaches, frozen mangoes, frozen bananas and regular lemonade
- Blueberry Lemon - Frozen blueberries and regular lemonade
- Mixed Berry - Use 1 cup of frozen blueberries, 1 cup frozen strawberries and regular lemonade
- Simply Lemon - Pour lemonade into an ice cube tray and freeze. Use 2 cups lemonade ice cubes and 2 cups liquid lemonade in the blender.
- Lower Sugar - If you're watching the amount of sugar you use, try AE Dairy's Reduced Sugar Lemonade in any of these variations! It's free of artificial sweeteners and made with simple ingredients - water, tart lemons and a little sugar.
I hope you enjoy this delicious drink as much as we do. Though we love it on a warm day, we enjoy this sweet treat any time of year!