This easy no-bake Egg Nog Pie has tons of festive flavor packed into a pre-made chocolate crust. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping for a delightful dessert your guests will love!Jump to Recipe
This post is sponsored by AE Dairy,
but all opinions and text are my own!
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!” In all its craziness and hustle and bustle, this time of year is truly magical. I love seeing the joy of the holidays through my kids’ eyes and how the simplest of things, like a string of Christmas lights, can just make their whole day!
Teaching my kids about the meaning behind the holidays and being surrounded by friends and family always “takes the cake” on reasons why it’s the best time of year. However, baking Christmas cookies and creating memories in the kitchen is a close second!
AE Dairy makes it easy to create festive desserts with their flavorful line of egg nog. And as much as I love the original, we decided to change it up a bit this year and work with the “egg nog with a touch of cold brew.” I don’t even really like coffee, but I’m pretty certain I could eat this entire pie – it’s that good!!!
Eggnog Pie Ingredients
- AE Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- AE Dairy Egg Nog – For this recipe, I used the AE Dairy Cold Brew Egg Nog and it’s really SO tasty! However, see below for other recipe variations!
- Milk – Skim, 1%, 2% or Whole will all work great.
- Instant Pudding Mix – Vanilla, French Vanilla or Cheesecake flavored pudding mixes all work great in this recipe. Just make sure you have the correct size (3.4 oz) package!
- Chocolate Cookie Crust – Use a pre-made crust or make your own!
VIDEO: How to make Eggnog Pie
Egg Nog Pie Variations
I always love a simple recipe that can easily be transformed into another flavorful dessert! This Egg Nog Pie is the perfect example. Try out these variations below!
- Classic Egg Nog Pie – Use AE Dairy’s Classic Egg Nog, vanilla or cheesecake-flavored pudding mix and a graham cracker crust. Dust with nutmeg and top with a dollop of whipped cream!
- Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog Pie – Use AE Dairy’s Harvest Pumpkin Egg Nog, vanilla pudding mix and a graham cracker crust. Dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice!
- Lightened Up Egg Nog Pie – Use AE Dairy’s Mimi’s Egg Nog (½ egg nog, ½ fat free milk), skip the addition of ¼ cup milk, and use a sugar-free vanilla pudding mix and graham cracker crust!
Other Delicious Holiday Desserts
Egg Nog Trifle - Creamy pudding, gingersnap cookies and fluffy whipped topping make up the layers in this delicious Egg Nog Trifle. It’s the ultimate Christmas dessert!
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake - Smooth cheesecake filling with cinnamon tunnels throughout, a frosting swirl and dollops of whipped topping make up this show-stopping Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake!
Egg Nog Dessert - This no-bake layered Eggnog Dessert is the perfect ending to a delicious holiday meal!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey