This no-bake layered Eggnog Dessert is the perfect ending to a delicious holiday meal!Jump to Recipe
Is there anything that screams “holidays!” more than a cup of eggnog?! How about a layered Eggnog Dessert with red and green sprinkles….ohhhh now we’re talkin’!
I think layered pudding desserts are SO under-rated. I love cutting into a piece and seeing the gorgeous layers of flavors and textures! This one is no exception. It’s got a graham cracker crust, cream cheese layer, smooth eggnog pudding and is topped with fluffy whipped topping! Mmmm!! Let’s get to work…..
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – You can either purchase them this way or buy graham crackers and crush them yourself. They should be pretty fine and resemble a coarse sand.
- Salted Butter
- Cream Cheese (or Neufchatel 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Topping (Light, Regular or Extra Creamy will work)
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix – Be sure to grab the big box!! The 3.4 oz pkg won’t be quite enough.
- Eggnog – It’s not an Eggnog Dessert without eggnog!! My favorite is AE Dairy’s Classic Eggnog….if you’re lucky enough to have it in your area!!
How to make Eggnog Dessert
As you can see in the picture above, there are four layers to put together. Let’s walk through each…
1 – The Crust: Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Then press into a 9×13″ pan using your hands, a spoon or a rubber spatula.
2 – Cream Cheese Mixture: Combine the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. You can do this with an electric mixer or by hand. Then beat in the vanilla. Once smooth, you’ll use a rubber spatula to fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. (Save the remaining whipped topping for the last layer) Dollop the mixture over the crust and spread carefully to create an even layer.
3 – Eggnog Pudding: Combine the pudding mix (again, make sure you have the large, 5.1 oz box!) and eggnog. Whisk until smooth and pour over the cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge and let chill for 2+ hours.
4 – Whipped Topping + Sprinkles: Once the dessert is chilled, the pudding layer should be set. Dollop the remaining whipped topping over the pudding and spread to an even layer. When ready to serve, top with sprinkles. Serve and store leftovers in the fridge.
Other Delicious Holiday Desserts
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
- 1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c whipped topping
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 5.1 oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 c eggnog
- whipped topping (remainder of 8 oz tub)
- sprinkles optional
- Make the crust by combining the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Press into a 9×13" pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Then add the vanilla and once smooth, fold in the one cup of whipped topping. Dollop over the crust and carefully spread out to an even layer.
- Now, make the pudding. Combine the pudding mix and eggnog. Whisk together, then pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Cover the dessert and let chill for 2+ hours.
- When ready to serve, spread remaining whipped topping on top and garnish with sprinkles.