With an Oreo crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a light and fluffy whipped topping, these Oreo Mini Cheesecakes are simply incredible!Jump to Recipe
Wanna know what I love about these mini cheesecakes? Well I could talk about these for days, but I'll keep it short and to the point!
- Easy to serve. I love that these are easy to serve at a potluck or get-together. No knives or serving spatulas needed!
- They're so pretty! Just look at these. With that chocolate drizzle and Oreo on top, they're almost too pretty to eat!
- Portion control. Just one of these will conquer your sweet tooth and having them in little muffin liners makes for easy portion control.
- OREOS. If you've been around here for awhile, you know I LOVE Oreos. So having an Oreo crust, some in the cheesecake and one on top is music to my ears!
- Oreo Cookies - I used regular Oreos. Feel free to get fancy and try different Oreo flavors! (Wouldn't the Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreos be SO good?!)
- Cream Cheese - I recommend using full fat cream cheese for the creamiest texture
- Sour Cream - Again, I recommend using full fat rather than a "light" sour cream
- Eggs - I used "large" eggs
- Whipped Topping - I used Cool Whip (If you use homemade whipped topping, you'll want to stabilize it if you're aren't going to enjoy the cheesecakes right away)
- Chocolate Chips - Milk chocolate, semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips will all work!
- Vegetable Oil
How to make Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
Cheesecake can be a little intimidating. For a beginning baker, it can be difficult to know when the cheesecake is done and then of course there's always the possibility of big cracks in a large cheesecake when it cools. Well, you don't have to worry about that with these little minis (we'll cover any cracks anyway!!).
The "crust" is as easy as it gets. Simply place one half of an Oreo into the bottom of a muffin liner. Then, you'll make the filling and scoop it into the liners and bake.
Once the cheesecakes come out of the oven, you'll let them cool. Now for the fun part! Either pipe or scoop a big dollop of whipped topping (homemade or store-bought) over each of the cupcakes. Drizzle with a melted chocolate and top with an Oreo piece! Just look at these little cheesecakes.....mmmmm!!!
My other Favorite Oreo Desserts
Cookies & Cream Cookies - These Cookies & Cream Cookies are crisp around the edges and soft and creamy in the middle.
Cookies & Cream Puppy Chow - Cookies and Cream Puppy Chow is a delicious twist on the classic combo – it’s sweet, crunchy and (in full-disclosure) ADDICTIVE!
Ice Cream Cake Roll with Oreos - This ice cream cake roll is the perfect treat for any celebration. With chocolate cake, ice cream, Oreos and fudge in each bite, every fork-full is a piece of heaven!
No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie - Doesn't this sound AMAZING??? It's a recipe from my friend Jennifer, so I know it's gotta be delicious!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
- muffin tin
- 16 Oreo cookies divided
- 2 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- ¼ c sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped topping
- ¼ c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and add muffin liners to a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Twist apart 6 Oreos and place one cookie on the bottom of each of the muffin cups.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese. Beat until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Crush 7 of the remaining Oreo cookies into the filling mixture; stir.
- Scoop the filling into each of the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the centers of each of the cheesecakes are JUST set. (Don't overbake!)
- Let cool then top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Combine the chocolate chips and oil in a small bowl. Microwave on a low power level, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the mini cheesecakes.
- Break the remaining cooking into 4 pieces each and press into the cheesecakes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.