Step up your ramen noodle game with this 15-minute, three ingredient meal fix – Beefed Up Ramen!!Jump to Recipe
When I say “ramen noodles” what’s the first thing that comes to mind? For most, it’s probably the endless bowls of ramen noodles you downed as a college student. I can’t say I was a huge ramen eater in college, but I know there were many of my friends that loved them!
Some of the best nights of my life were out with the girls, coming back to the dorm in the wee hours of the morning to ramen noodles & animal crackers. Oh man…..those were the days! Now combined, my two college besties and I have six kids and struggle to stay up past 10….
I was introduced to ramen noodles wayyyy before my college days, though. Growing up, this beefy ramen noodle recipe was on the menu at least once a month, if not more often. Heck, if it were up to my brother Jared, we would’ve eaten this at least twice a week!
Luckily for Mom (and now all of you!) this recipe is delicious, has very few dishes, only 3 ingredients, and takes just 15 minutes. And with noodles, meat, and vegetables, a side of fruit is all you need. Ohhh how I love a quick, easy meal!
Beefed Up Ramen
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 c water
- 3 c frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3 pkg Ramen noodles (beef flavor)
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Drain and set aside.
- Remove the seasoning packets from the bags of ramen noodles. Stir the seasoning into the beef and set aside.
- In a skillet, bring the water to a boil.
- Stir in the vegetables and let cook for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Break up the noodles a bit and stir them into the vegetables and cover with a lid.
- Let the noodles cook for 2 minutes and remove the lid.
- Stir in the ground beef and cook another minute or two, until everything is heated through.