This rich and fudgy Chocolate Cobbler for Two is the perfect quick, easy microwave dessert! It's truly decadent and completely irresistible with a scoop of ice cream!Jump to Recipe
Remember the "mug cake" craze? I guess it really hasn't gone anywhere...and for good reason. Everyone needs a little something sweet from time to time and a small, microwavable portion size is always a bonus!
Chocolate Cobbler has always been a huge hit with family, friends and followers of Dance Around the Kitchen. One night, I was craving some Chocolate Cobbler, but didn't need a huge pan of it (just needed to satisfy that pregnancy craving, ha!!). Therefore, I did a little experimenting and decided sharing this small batch recipe was a must! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder - Be sure it isn't expired 😉
- Cocoa Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Milk - Any type of milk will work (dairy milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc)
- Brown Sugar - Light or Dark will work great
- Boiling Water - Or, if you're a coffee lover, try hot coffee instead!!
How do you make Chocolate Cobbler for Two?
For real, it’s easy. There are just a couple important steps that you’ll want to pay close attention to.
First, you’ll make a simple batter right in the dish you'll cook it in (I love having few dishes!).
Next, you’ll mix a few dry ingredients and sprinkle it on top; do NOT stir.
Lastly, you’ll pour boiling water over the top and put it right in the oven. It’s super important that you do NOT stir after pouring the water on top. I know, it seems odd, but it works!
You can either microwave on HIGH for 2 ½ - 3 minutes OR bake for 15 minutes at 350F and enjoy warm!
Other Yummy Chocolate Cobblers
- Chocolate Turtle Cobbler has a chocolate cake studded with pecans and a fudgy caramel sauce underneath!
- Crock Pot Chocolate Cobbler is just like the Dance Around the Kitchen favorite, Chocolate Cobbler, but cooked in the slow cooker!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cobbler is one of my favorites! It's got a fudgy chocolate sauce on the bottom and soft baked chocolate chip cookies on top!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cobbler has a chocolate peanut butter cake on top and fudge on the bottom. Drizzled with peanut butter and topped with vanilla ice cream, it’s a dessert to remember!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
Leave a Reply