Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna has a peanut butter cookie crust, a sweetened cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream! It's cool, creamy and ohhh so delicious!Jump to Recipe
Hello, hello, peanut butter lovers!! This recipe is for you and I have an inkling that you're going to absolutely LOVE this no bake peanut butter dessert.
If you've been around here awhile, you know I'm a fan of a good chocolate peanut butter combo! A few of the most popular recipes include my Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cobbler and the super popular Best Ever Scotcheroos. Give them a try - I'd love to know which is your favorite!
A Delicious No-Bake Dessert
Who doesn't love a no-bake dessert, especially in the summer when we're trying to keep our homes cool?! This layered pudding dessert is great for potlucks, summer cookouts, family reunions, etc! And this recipe would be hard one to mess up. It turns out great every single time, so you can count on it to be your go-to summer dessert!
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- Make the crust - I find it easiest to pulverize the cookies in a food processor, although a plastic baggie and rolling pin will do the trick as well! Once the cookies are crushed, you'll add the melted butter and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Make the cream cheese filling - Once your cream cheese has come to room temperature, mix it with the peanut butter and sugar until smooth; then you'll add the vanilla and milk and spread it over the crust.
- Make the chocolate pudding - Chocolate pudding mix (make sure it's instant!) and milk is all you need!
- Add the whipped topping - Once the chocolate pudding layer has firmed up a bit, you can add the whipped cream
- Peanut butter - Melt the peanut butter for a few seconds in the microwave and drizzle it over the whipped topping
- Mini chocolate chips - Chocolate chips make everything better, right?! Although I'd say these are optional, I highly recommend adding them!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- 22 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 6 tablespoon butter melted
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese room temperature
- ½ c creamy peanut butter
- ½ c sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 ¾ c milk
- 1 3.9 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter optional
- ¼ c mini chocolate chips optional
For the Crust
- Place the peanut butter cookies in a food processor and pulse until they're ground into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and stir until combined. (If you don't have a food processor, you can place them in a large resealable bag and crush them with a rolling pin.)
- Dump the crust mixture into a 9x13 pan and press into an even layer; set aside.
For the Cream Cheese Layer
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar. Once smooth, add the vanilla and 1 tablespoon milk.
- Spoon over the crust and smooth out to an even layer, being careful to mess up the crust.
For the Pudding Layer
- Pour the 1 ¾ cups of milk into a bowl; sprinkle the chocolate pudding mix on top and whisk until combined.
- Let set for 5 minutes to thicken, then spoon over the cream cheese mixture and spread to an even layer; refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, spread the whipped topping over the pudding.
- Melt the peanut butter 10-15 seconds in the microwave, then place in a small baggie, snip off the corner and drizzle over the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.