Just four ingredients come together to make this creamy & easy lemon fruit dip! And it's really not just for fruit - try it with animal crackers and vanilla wafers, too!Jump to Recipe
A tray of fresh fruit is always SO much better with a yummy dip in the center! Whether you're entertaining, bringing food to a potluck or just trying to get your kids to eat their fruit, this recipe is for you!!
- Lemon Pudding Mix - Make sure it's the instant pudding mix!
- Milk - I used dairy milk, but you could also use almond, soy, etc.
- Whipped Topping - I used regular, but you could lighten it up with a light whipped topping instead
- Lemon-Flavored Yogurt - Use regular yogurt or Greek
This Fruit Dip is SO easy to make!!
In fact, it's so easy, even my littles like to help with it. They love pouring the ingredients in, stirring and of course, the taste testing! 🙂
Fun Variations of Easy Lemon Fruit Dip
- Lighter Version - Use sugar-free pudding mix, low-fat milk, light whipped topping and light yogurt
- Strawberry Cheesecake - Use cheesecake pudding mix, milk, whipped topping and strawberry yogurt
- Key Lime Pie - Use white chocolate pudding mix, milk, 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime, whipped topping and key lime pie yogurt
- Chocolate - Use chocolate pudding mix, chocolate or regular milk, whipped topping and vanilla yogurt. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips!
What to do with Leftover Fruit Dip
If you're lucky enough to have leftover, this fruit dip is perfect for making little parfaits! Simply layer the dip, crushed up vanilla wafers (or Golden Oreos) and whipped topping in small glasses. It's a delicious way to use up the leftovers!
Other Tasty Dips
Monster Cookie Dough Hummus - This cookie dough hummus has all the flavors of a monster cookie – peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate and M&M candies! Use pretzels and apple slices as dippers for a healthy, filling treat!!
Hot Pizza Dip - This dip has all the classic flavors of a slice of supreme pizza! Hot Pizza Dip has everything from sausage, pepperoni, pizza sauce and peppers, and is topped with a layer of ooey gooey melty cheese! Scoop it up with a toasted baguette and watch it disappear (quickly)!!
Pumpkin Fluff - This recipe from my friend Jennifer is creamy, flavorful and has the perfect amount of spice. Scoop it up with a gingersnap cookie for the best fall snack!