This No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream doesn’t require any special ice cream maker and is a smooth and creamy as could be! Enjoy it plain, drizzled with fudge sauce or over a slice of pie!Jump to Recipe
I’ve never met a person who didn’t like ice cream. And if I did, well, I’m not sure we could be friends!! Ok, I’m kidding, but what’s not to love?! Surely everyone can find a flavor they like, and the flavor options are literally ENDLESS.
As much as I love trying different flavors, vanilla will always be king when it comes to making desserts “à la mode.” My favorite chocolate cake is always better with a scoop of ice cream. Same with my peach cobbler. Ohhhh and Chocolate Cobbler!
And as much as I LOVE homemade vanilla ice cream, sometimes getting the ice cream maker out is just a pain. This super creamy no churn vanilla ice cream is a great option and comes together SO quick without any fancy tools!
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. If you don’t have a stand mixer, a handheld electric mixer will work great, too!
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until well-combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan and smooth out the top. Then cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze until solid.
Ice Cream Add-Ins and Toppings
This makes me a little giddy just thinking about it! I told you I’m ice cream obsessed…
ADD INS – Fold into the ice cream right before pouring into the loaf pan.
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Chopped Strawberries (or any other berry)
Sprinkles and Cubed Birthday Cake
Cubed Brownies and Fudge Sauce
Toffee Bits and Caramel Sauce
Mini Chocolate Chips, Pecans and Caramel Sauce
TOPPINGS – Scoop yourself some ice cream and load it up!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract*
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and stir until well-combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze until solid.