These Roasted Baby Carrots with ranch seasoning are a super simple side dish that comes together as quick as could be!Jump to Recipe
Wanna know my favorite way to eat a carrot? Well, unless we're putting them in a carrot cake (swoooon), I like them best roasted until they're golden brown!
I love that when carrots are roasted they seem to get sweeter and sweeter. Then, any seasonings or glazes are truly the cherry on top! I love this recipe for several reasons....1. It's EASY. 2. Only three ingredients! And most importantly, 3. It's delicious!
How to roast baby carrots
As I mentioned above, these roasted baby carrots are super simple! Follow along with the instructions and see more in the photos below.
- Dump the carrots into a casserole dish or sheet pan. If there's excess moisture, pat them down with a paper towel.
- Pour the oil over the carrots and sprinkle the seasoning overtop.
- Use a spatula to combine the ingredients and make sure each carrot is coated.
- Spread the carrots out so none of them are overlapping.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired and enjoy!
How long to roast baby carrots
I used a ceramic dish in a 400F oven and mine took 30 minutes. I love having a little additional color (and therefore flavor!), so I broiled them the last couple minutes, too!
Not sure if they're done? Grab a fork and poke it into a carrot. If it's tough, it needs more time!
Can I use whole carrots instead of baby carrots?
You bet. If you're using whole carrots, you'll first want to peel them and cut them into carrot sticks. Keep them all approximately the same size, so they cook evenly.
Other Yummy Side Dishes
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey