This creamy Oreo Fudge has just four ingredients and is made in the microwave, no candy thermometer needed! It's the perfect sweet treat for all cookies & cream lovers!Jump to Recipe
Though I'm not a fan of white chocolate on its own, when you pair it with Oreo cookies, it's a totally different story. When you mix the two together, it's just heavenly!! And this Oreo Fudge recipe is certainly no exception!
I love adding this fudge to holiday platters - it looks impressive and beautiful, but it's really a cinch to make. Honestly, the hardest part is waiting for the fudge to cool enough to cut into squares. Patience isn't my strongest suit... 😉
Oreo Fudge Ingredients
- White Chocolate Chips - I highly recommend using the Ghirardelli brand or another quality chocolate brand. I find that white chocolate can be a little more finicky when it comes to melting, so starting with a high quality chocolate is key!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - Don't get this confused with evaporated milk!! Sweetened condensed milk comes in 14 oz cans (see photo above) and is super thick and creamy.
- Butter - I highly recommend using salted butter in this recipe. The addition of the salt cuts through the sweetness of the other ingredients nicely.
- Oreos - You can use an off-brand if you'd like, but Oreos are one of those things I just can't buy cheap. There's nothing like a real Oreo. 🙂
How to Make Oreo Fudge
How long does fudge last?
As long as it's refrigerated and kept in an air-tight container, fudge lasts 2-3 weeks.
Can you freeze fudge?
Absolutely - you can freeze fudge for 2-3 months when stored properly. If possible, freeze before cutting to keep the edges from drying out. Wrap well with plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container or freezer baggie. Let the fudge thaw completely in the fridge before enjoying.
Oreo Fudge Variations
As I put this fudge together, I couldn't help but think of all the fun variations!!
- Double Chocolate Oreo Fudge - Use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge - Use Peanut Butter Oreos and ½ peanut butter chips + ½ white chocolate chips
- Mint Oreo Fudge - Stir in 1 teaspoon peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring to the mixture when it comes out of the microwave
Other Yummy Fudge Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge - This two-layer fudge is smooth, creamy, easy to make and totally gorgeous!
- Creamy Orange Fudge - Such a fun, unique candy - tastes like a creamsicle but in fudge form!
- Caramel Pecan Turtle Fudge - Just one look at this recipe and you'll be sold! That caramel layer is incredible!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
NOTE: This recipe was edited on 12/12/2022. After a few comments and re-testing, I added more white chips so the fudge firms up a little more and is easier to cut than the original recipe.