This creamy Oreo Fudge has just four ingredients and is made in the microwave, no candy thermometer needed! It’s the perfect sweet treat for all cookies & cream lovers!Jump to Recipe
Though I’m not a fan of white chocolate on its own, when you pair it with Oreo cookies, it’s a totally different story. When you mix the two together, it’s just heavenly!! And this Oreo Fudge recipe is certainly no exception!
I love adding this fudge to holiday platters – it looks impressive and beautiful, but it’s really a cinch to make. Honestly, the hardest part is waiting for the fudge to cool enough to cut into squares. Patience isn’t my strongest suit… 😉
Oreo Fudge Ingredients
- White Chocolate Chips – I highly recommend using the Ghirardelli brand or another quality chocolate brand. I find that white chocolate can be a little more finicky when it comes to melting, so starting with a high quality chocolate is key!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Don’t get this confused with evaporated milk!! Sweetened condensed milk comes in 14 oz cans (see photo above) and is super thick and creamy.
- Butter – I highly recommend using salted butter in this recipe. The addition of the salt cuts through the sweetness of the other ingredients nicely.
- Oreos – You can use an off-brand if you’d like, but Oreos are one of those things I just can’t buy cheap. There’s nothing like a real Oreo. 🙂
How to Make Oreo Fudge
How long does fudge last?
As long as it’s refrigerated and kept in an air-tight container, fudge lasts 2-3 weeks.
Can you freeze fudge?
Absolutely – you can freeze fudge for 2-3 months when stored properly. If possible, freeze before cutting to keep the edges from drying out. Wrap well with plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container or freezer baggie. Let the fudge thaw completely in the fridge before enjoying.
Oreo Fudge Variations
As I put this fudge together, I couldn’t help but think of all the fun variations!!
- Double Chocolate Oreo Fudge – Use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge – Use Peanut Butter Oreos and 1/2 peanut butter chips + 1/2 white chocolate chips
- Mint Oreo Fudge – Stir in 1 tsp peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring to the mixture when it comes out of the microwave
Other Yummy Fudge Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – This two-layer fudge is smooth, creamy, easy to make and totally gorgeous!
- Creamy Orange Fudge – Such a fun, unique candy – tastes like a creamsicle but in fudge form!
- Caramel Pecan Turtle Fudge – Just one look at this recipe and you’ll be sold! That caramel layer is incredible!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
- 20 Oreo cookies divided
- One 11 oz bag white chocolate chips
- One 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c salted butter
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9" square pan with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
- Place 15 of the Oreos (save the last five) into a resealable baggie and crush coarsely. (Don't crush these too much – it's nice to have some big pieces in the fudge!) Set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salted butter.
- Microwave at 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until the butter and white chips are melted.
- Stir in the coarsely crushed Oreos and pour into the prepared pan.
- Crush the remaining five Oreos on top and press into the fudge lightly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until completely set.
- Remove from the pan and cut into squares. Store in the fridge.