These quick and easy Baked Cheeseburger Sliders have two layers of meat & cheese and can be customized to your family’s liking!Jump to Recipe
This post is sponsored by Quick ‘N Eat,
but all opinions and text are my own!
When it comes to store-bought fully-cooked frozen burgers, I’m always a bit apprehensive. First off, I grew up on a farm in the Midwest, surrounded by delicious fresh meat choices, so buying pre-cooked meat at the store just wasn’t our thing. And second, I worked in the meat industry as a sensory scientist for a couple years and have truly tasted the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to frozen burger patties.
When Quick ‘N Eat reached out to me, I was hesitant to say the least. However, the minute I got my hands on one of their burgers, nuked it in the microwave and took a bite, I was sold!!! The beef patties have great flavor, stay super moist and crumble like a homemade burger patty fresh off the grill. And the turkey burgers surprised me, too! I can’t get enough of the turkey patties in these sliders, topped with Swiss cheese, avocado and tomatoes. Seriously delicious!
After learning more about Quick ‘N Eat, it’s really no surprise they’re the #1 fully cooked beef patties in the United States. Not only are they affordable, they’re also packed with protein and super convenient (ready in just two minutes!). We especially loved these during harvest on the farm!
And I can’t help but love that buying these patties supports a family-owned business. They’re currently available in Sam’s Club and Costco as well as 300 regional grocery locations. Use their store locater to see where you can purchase Quick ‘N Eat burger patties and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for more recipe ideas!
Baked Cheeseburger Sliders Ingredients
- Quick ‘N Eat Turkey Patties or Angus Beef Patties
- Hawaiian Rolls (or other slider buns)
- Cheese Slices – Use what you like! Swiss, Cheddar, American, Provolone and Pepperjack are all great options
- Butter – I use salted butter, but you could also use unsalted butter and add a pinch of salt once it’s melted
- Seasonings – Garlic powder, onion powder and parsley flakes give these sliders so much flavor
- Sesame Seeds – Totally optional, but they are a fun addition to these cheeseburger sliders
- Toppings – Ketchup, mustard, tomato, onion, pickle, lettuce, avocado….you get the picture! 😊
VIDEO: How to Make Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
Cheeseburger Slider Variations
- West Coast Burger – Turkey Burger and Swiss Cheese, baked, then topped with guacamole and tomatoes
- Bacon Cheeseburger – Beef Burger and American Cheese, baked, then topped with bacon, lettuce and tomato
- Thanksgiving Burger – Turkey Burger and Swiss Cheese, a couple spoonful’s of stuffing, then baked and served with cranberry sauce
- Tex-Mex Burger – Beef Burger with Pepperjack Cheese, baked, then topped with avocado, pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream
What Goes Good with Cheeseburger Sliders
These Cheeseburger Sliders will go with about anything! Try a side of my favorite baked beans, a handful of chips and a tasty milkshake. Or take a lighter approach with the turkey burgers and pair with a side salad and a frozen fruit cup.
More Quick & Easy Meal Ideas
One Dish Ground Beef Casserole – With few ingredients and very few dishes, it’s a win-win for everyone. Even the pickiest eaters seem to love this one!
Homemade Sloppy Joes – This easy Homemade Beefaroni is a hearty and delicious take on the childhood classic. Made in just one pan (no boiling noodles separately!), it comes together quickly and satisfies appetites of all ages!
Homemade Beefaroni – This easy Homemade Beefaroni is a hearty and delicious take on the childhood classic. Made in just one pan (no boiling noodles separately!), it comes together quickly and satisfies appetites of all ages!
Connect with Dance Around the Kitchen!
Follow on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook so you never miss a recipe!! And as always, thank you for following along with my blog, making my recipes, liking and sharing on social media and any other way you support Dance Around the Kitchen! -Kelsey
Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 12-count bag Hawaiian rolls
- 1 18-oz bag frozen beef or turkey patties
- 8 slices Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp sesame seeds optional
- toppings such as tomato, avocado, ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc. optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13" pan with cooking spray.
- Remove slider buns from their package and slice horizontally, so you have a top layer and a bottom layer.
- Place the bottom layer into the prepared pan.
- Place the six burger patties onto a microwave safe plate and heat on high for 4 minutes.
- Cut each patty into four pieces.
- Place one burger piece on each of the rolls (you'll need 12).
- Arrange four cheese slices over the patties.
- Repeat by adding the remaining patties and cheese slices.
- Top the sliders with the bun tops and set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley; brush over the sliders. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is all melted.
- Serve warm with additional toppings, if desired.